05 October 2007

A~Zed

A different take on the 100 THings. Got this off a new read called Pretty in Pink and Green .

A-Available or single? Very much taken and very happy.
B-Best friend? Have a few very close and very good friends.
C-Cake or pie? Hmm...tricky! Right now I will go for Lipton's (yes, the tea company has a chain of cafes in Japan) "Rare Cheese with Berry" cake.
D-Drink of choice? 1) Greek Frappe in the summer 2) Ogawa Strong Blend Coffee in the winter 3) Peach Tea 4) Water with lemon slices
E-Essential item I use everyday? My gold Kate Spade organizer
F-Favorite colors? Plum purple right now.
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms? Bears
H-Hometown? Greek-town, Queens, NYC
I-Indulgence? Almost anything in a green Kate Spade box, mani/pedi and a facial.
J-January or February? February. Anniversary with fiance.
K-Kids and names? I want three, and for now if it's a girl it will be Natasha.
L-Life is not complete without...family and friends.
M-Marriage date? Tentatively September 12, 2009. We will finalize it most likely in April 2008, shortly after I return to the States.
N-Number of siblings? 1 younger sister, 2 younger future-BIL and one younger future-SIL.
O-Oranges or apples? Apples
P-Phobias or fears? STAIRS. Yeah I know it's weird. But I have fallen down alot and that's why as much as I would love to wear heels, I really don't. And I am terrified of snakes.
Q-Favorite quote? "What is history, but a fable agreed upon?" - by Napoleon; sorta keeps me in check when I wax on a particular topic in my research.
R-Reason to smile? I am *almost* ready to finalize plans for the holidays.
S-Season? Autumn. Riding boots and tweed here I come!
T-Tag? You're it.
U- Unknown fact about me? I can whistle at a really high pitch, because I played the flute for about 4 years.
V-Vegetable you don't like? Weird Japanese things that I can't recognize.
W-Worst habit? I bite my nails way too much.
Y-Your favorite food? Butakatsu-don: totally fattening, but the best comfort food ever.
Z-Zodiac ? Sagittarius.