08 September 2007

Gotta Love Me Some Meme

Got this off Tickled Pink - 4 Things Meme. Let's see how this turns out!

Four things that make me happy:
1. Mel's laugh
2. My dad's laugh
3. Chocolate mousse cheesecake - the one my dad gets from the Bronx
4. Lazy Sunday mornings

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (Kiera Knightley version)
2. My Big Fat Wedding (if only for the jokes and well, the fact that I am living the movie right now!)
3. I honestly have no clue on the other two.
4.

Four websites I check daily:
1. Gmail
2. Japan Addicted (my online forum)
3. News websites
4. Facebook
Bonus: When I am in the States I check J.Crew. At least twice a day.

Four favorite drinks:
1. Amita Dark Cherry Nectar Juice (from greece)
2. Amita mixed fruit nectar
3. Pellegrino
4. Ginger ale

Four places I have lived:
1. NYC
2. London
3. Kyoto
4. Don't have a fourth - I have moved only once in my life when I was 16 and that was just across town.

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Top Chef
3. Bridezillas
4. Private Practice (when it starts, of course!)

Four favorite colors:
1. Chocolate Brown
2. Kelly Green
3. Plum Purple
4. Golden yellow

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Florida
3. Canada
4. Greenport, LI

Four things on my floor right now:
1. my Herve Chapelier bag
2. TV that I don't use
3. Futons (blankets) that I am holding for a friend till she moves into the dorm
4. laundry basket

Four blogs I read regularly:
1. Schoolbooks and Shoes
2. Lipstick and Legalese
3. Saisquoi
4. Tickled Pink

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Jumbo shrimp cocktail
2. The way my mom makes Greek salad (I try but it just never quite tastes the same...)
3. Tofu with kimchi
4. Greek chicken soup

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation with Mel
2. Cycling on my Trek bike in Central Park (I really miss my bike ever since I got back on my mama-chari in Japan the riding is not the same!)
3. Having a frappe on the back balcony of my house with my mom and my sister, or at my mom's godson's house with everyone
4. in some dream world, where grad school applications don't exist and yet I still get into the one of my choice...(I just started them today).

I now tag:
Libby, Saisquoi, Midge and Tulip Mom!