23 October 2007

Whoa.

That is the one thing I can think of saying at the moment.

Perusing my site meter, I noticed that someone, or something has lead this blog, and not even my now defunct "in the middle of the academy" (that is on hiatus) to be on this one history network site, in particular the blog listing. I am listed under "Academic Lives."

I am not sure if I should be flattered, or concerned. What I would like to know is how the heck I ended up on that list; it's one thing if my other blog was listed because that blog is part of the Grad Carnival, but this one? It's hitting a bit too close to home. So far, there are no consequences - not like many people comment on the blog (those who do you rock!) and this link will self-destruct in say, April 2008.

But it's a bit unnerving, especially since there can be consequences that I am not aware of. Whoever did it, speak up please! It would be greatly appreciated, since I am just curious about it.

Then again, it's on the blogroll, which means someone trowled the internet and thought my blog was worthy of being on the list? Said website is a pretty decent history network, so maybe I shouldn't be so wary. I'll just be more aware.