08 November 2007

O-Yasumi, Yo.

It's late and I need to get to bed. Random stuff:

1) I want the Phildar patterns for the swing jacket, the sailor sweater and the Cabo Marine. And I want them now. (^_~).

2) Red sangria is good. Red sangria with grapefruit is even better. Red sangria, with grapefruit that emits a crapload of more sangria when you bite down on it and is indicative that the fruit was not put in for show, and has properly soaked up the sangria is the best.

3) Vanilla gelato with fresh espresso poured over it from a REAL espresso machine (not that Starbucks crap - not to knock Starbucks overall, but the stuff in Japan is so bad!) is beautiful.

4) I had the best cheeseburger and bite of french toast in my life.

5) Going out to dinner is fun. Going with a friend who loves to eat is even better. Going with a friend who loves to eat in great places that are mere steps away in our neighborhood (we both live in the same 'hood, but different parts of it) is bloody AWESOME.

6) My sister compares the possible neighborhood that she might get an apartment in Rome for next semester as "Flatiron, but close to Chelsea." The other option is in "Chelsea." I turn around and describe my neighborhood as "Park Slope, with a university attached," or "Morningside Heights, but the more residential area, west of Broadway."

O-yasumi, yo*.

(*"Good night!")