07 May 2006

Testing, Testing, 123...Testing...

I work at the Office of Public Programming and Continuing Legal Education at my university's Law School. I run the a/v for programs and conferences, so I say aforementioned phrase alot.

So, I just want to test this "photo upload" feature that blogger has (and this makes blogger so much better than LiveJournal)...

Testing...


Testing...

1,2,3...

Testing...

Wow it worked! If anyone is curious as to who this lovelyball of fluff this is, he is my male cat Caesar. And yes, we do have a female cat who is named Cleopatra - my sister (Classics/Art History double major) named them. And despite being half his size, Cleo whoops Caesar's butt all the time. Here, he is wearing my mother's godson's old baby clothes - my sister just wanted to do it for kicks.Cleo's face (and body) is very delicate, she is petite and the runt and will still look like a kitten when she is 20 years old.