14 May 2007

Wonk, Snarf

Not much to blog about.

It was 82 degrees today and I got to use my Yojiya oil blotting paper twice. Thank god there is an outlet in Torrance, CA and I can order from them - but that wont stop me getting about 100 little booklets of the stuff (x20=2000 sheets, hmm three year supply?) since my income is in the yen anyway.

Tomorrow I am going to wear my new cropped jacket, with my pearls, navy blue t-shirt, Citizens jeans and pink flats.

Went to the gym today after a long hiatus and have more reinvigoration to get back on the points watch for the diet, and making bento boxes for lunch is fun and healthy. Powerwalked for 2km, rode the bike for 7km = 9km = 5.6 miles. OoOoO. Now multiply that by 4 (since that is the number of times a week I intend to go to the gym) = 22.4 miles per week. My goal is about 20 miles a week either by powerwalking/stationary bike (I can keep it at above 90rpm so I do the 7km in 20 minutes) so that is about...32km divided by 4...at least 8km per session needs to be reached.

My peonies are blooming, but the last two aren't open enough yet - trust me they warrant their own post, as I have been taking photos of their progress.

Wonk, snarfle.