12 June 2007

Public Service Announcement

With Google taking over Blogger, there is now a 1GB limit on the number of photos you can store. Which sucks, because I can't put up all my photos here; for every photo I post, there are another 50 that I want to put up. My Koya-San trip resulted in about 130 photos. When I was in Korea, I ended up with over 300 photos. So do the math - 300 Korea photos and about 700 Japan photos according to iPhoto, that's about 1000 photos. DAMN! I need to print out a lot of photos when I go back home and get a lot of Japanese photo albums.

I tried using Flickr once, but since I email my photos to family and friends en masse and like to keep them somewhat private (and not to have to ask about 60 people to sign up for Flickr, Flickr is a bit complicated for me; I use Kodak Photo Gallery instead (I have been since 2004).

However, if anyone can tell me how to use Flickr like Kodak Photo Gallery (in terms of sending photos en masse to about 60 people without having them sign up), please let me know. I want one of those photo badges in my blog!

So! If anyone is interested in getting the unedited version of my photos in Japan (along with a crapload of photos from my stay in London and the events of graduation last May as an added bonus) drop a line in my email or comments. There is a hitch - no strangers allowed; meaning I have to know who it is on the other end either in real life or in my blogger life. You know who you are - the non-strangers that is!