12 July 2007

Ceeeeeee-labration Time, Come ON!

In which an elated Maria lists not Random Bullets of Crap, but Random Bullets of Happiness (maybe that should be another blogger thing, perhaps - RBOH?):

1) 2.5 weeks till I fly home. Woot!

2) I DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT have to take the final for that undergraduate course with the regular Japanese kids. I am not even registered for the class.

3) My presentation for my grad seminar is OVER - I wrote a TWENTY page paper plus pics and tables for that. My advisor said that I really didn't make any mistakes, jsut need to be a bit more original. Very constructive, I didn't get skewered, I presented in English AND class didn't run over. WOOOOT! The thing from hell (not so much is OVAH...at least for now, I plan to work on it over summer vacation because (Warning - geek alert) I plan to use it for my writing sample for grad school apps since this is the first paper I wrote using sources in Japanese AND from the Meiji period.

So now, I can chill this evening as much as I want...la la la...FREE!!!

Well almost. I have four Japanese language tests, 2 (maybe three) will be done by next Friday.

Tomorrow is my last koto lesson for the summer and I go salsa dancing at El Coyote. Let's hope I don't fall on my bum this time.