21 July 2007

My Attempts at Spellcasting are Misfiring

So I got the infamous PDF file lurking on the net and read through the whole thing. But I think its bogus - its the whole book apparently in 398 pages, but in reality the book is 750+. Fishy. So I lose on that account...either the book was an early draft, or seriously abridged...or maybe the text for the abridged audiobook.

Which leads me to a uber Homer Simpson "DOH!" remark.

I could have just ordered and downloaded the book as an audiobook from iTunes. Or get it off Limewire, I'll bet its on there now. But I won't. Geez...I just checked iTunes now and it's not even available there.

Two more weeks, till I get my hands on the Potter. But I already know who dies for the most part.

I REALLY wish I had a wand now - I would totally Accio Mel's copy, but that hasn't even arrived by UPS yet at this time! He has his hands now on one of Leah's copies.