16 July 2007

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

And I like to think myself as tech savvy!!

Guess I'm not, (^_~).

I think the problem with the video is fixed; I thought I could still link to it and have privacy settings on, but I guess not, so I switched it to Public and logged out of YouTube to check. It plays on my comp and Mel says it works on his, so I think the videos are ok now.

Sorry guys! :::kneels on floor, bows, forehead to floor:::

Severe form of Japanese apology, in case you didn't know - (^_~) - the lower the bow the more the apology. There is a great video on YouTube out there displaying the different forms of Japanese apology, called Dogeza:



This is I think from the same comedy duo that does the Japanese version of the Apple commercials in Japan - and they crack me up more than the American ones because of all the nuances. Next time, I'll get the videos with the subtitles in the bottom, now that I know how to embed video in blog!