29 July 2007

T-Minus 4 Days

Four more days till I hop on that plane on the artificial island known as Kansai Airport and return to Nueva Yorka!!! Bah, can't it come any faster?

I leave this Friday, but I say 4 days because my flight is at 1pm, and with getting to the airport (2 hours) and needing to give extra time for traffic and check-in, I need to leave my apartment by 8:30am so that I do not panic while on the shuttle bus. Going to cost me 4000yen to get to the airport, but the MK Sky Gate Shuttle is worth every penny, and every lack of hassle that I don't have.

Get to see my girlfriends next week for Happy Hour and there are soo many things to do:

1) Get a tan
2) Go to Greenport
3) Attend Astoria Crafty Knitty at FreezePeach for (FREE!) knitting lessons
4) Eat GREEK FOOD
5) Go to the cafes, Bohemian Hall Beer Garden, Water Taxi Beach
6) SoHo! Time Warner Center! Whole Foods! J.Crew! 'Nuff said!
7) Cycle with Mel
8) Go to Fordham and start prepping for grad school apps
9) See friends
10) Oh yeah, study too.

A month is not enough!